www.cozy-cupcakes.com

January 3, 2012

Simple and Elegance Flowers Cupcakes for Rini Lestari


Who is Rini Lestari?
she is one of my best friends....
I met her at senior high school
after we graduation, I went to Psychologi UNPAD and she went to FISIP UI...
we never met each other, until I made this cupcake and met her at Pondok Indah Mall that day

we really loved that day...
5 hours talking and we have to move to other cafe in order to make the restaurant owner not bored look our face that lasting than the food, hahaha....
I really miss her a lot

Did you know?
After this reunion... Tari interesting to join a cooking course together
not only once but she did twice !!!
(Dim Sum and International Cake with Pak Sahak at Titan Fatmawati)
hahahaha.... and she brought an OTANG too... otang = oven tangkring (an oven that you put on the stove and the temperature depent on the fire)
me and Tari at Dim Sum Course
It was really nice to meet you again Tari....
How are your skill now? I know you are now a master chef, aren't you? hehehehe...
Looking forward to taste your dishes Ri...

0 comments:

Post a Comment